Tuesday 27 December 2011

The think i regret the most..:~(

I'II will be welcoming 2012  with open arms!!! :D  Well for now i am currently stuck at my Auntie house, missing only the best and happiest days with my family(pretty sad actually), i never use to being apart with my family for such a prolong timing. I won't say who as PROBABLY ALL OF YOU ARE STALKERS. Just kidding to y'all(My Dad). As for you to know he has been damn tolerance to me apparently, since when i was small i was already spoiled and everybody gotta give in to me(Do not do that is really not nice, and you will regret it). 


For now my dearest mum had passed away this year in January, i actually thought that at least both of my parents will live long to see my children. Unfortunately, my mum din't make it through. I did den actually really got to say goodbye to her. Really, i regret the most is i neglected her(I was speechless at that moments).
Maybe you will never become a good student, police or whatever. But more important is a good man. Being a good man feelings is like a 4 of July. Everybody who is watching this, please finish what is important so that you will not be carrying the regrets with you, and your mind will be at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment