Monday 26 December 2011

Something to say.......

Recently, due to my horrible diet(snacking on junk food, eating Damn late at night) and crazy vampire sleeping hours.
I am giving birth to oil, Fats and pimples again AGIAN. Whats damn wrong with my body(actually just finding opportunity to eat -.-)seriously. Always very bitchy in the morning, and freak out by my bro when he came out of the toilet sounds like some one is damn hardcore trying to rape you or what-.-


My damn neighbours call the cops as i blast Hardcore songs, almost got fined man Bloody Hell Holy Shit i mean.
See i am a polite man pls dun do this to me hehe. Well Singapore has a rise of demand for strippers that's right Singapore. Is unfair when man got to strip down with nothing but the girls had their laundry on. just take of your clothes we will treat you all the same(HeHeHe) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment